Sunday, December 5, 2010

Doing What We Teach

I have the special priveledge to be half way around the world doing exactly what I teach your kids to do every single Sunday.

I get to love others.

Not only do I get to simply love others, I have been honored by the Ukranian governement because they have allowed me to take one of their children as my own. I am so thankful to Ukraine and my opportunity to help an orphan have a home.

As I go through this journey, I know there is a group of people and kids from WCC behind me in prayer. I would not be able to be here and have this opportunity if it were not for your love, prayers, and support.  Thank you so much.  Even though you are not physically here with Stephanie, Cavin and I, you are huge part of this process.

Thank you to all my volunteers who have sacrificed there position on the KidQuest team to fill even more roles while I am gone.  It is not going unnoticed how much all of you are doing to allow me to be gone for 4-6 weeks. Without you honoring me as well, I would not be able to do this either.

Thank you to Ukraine, and thank you to WCC.

No comments:

Post a Comment