Sunday, January 23, 2011

Children's Ministry Meeting


Hello from Ukraine,

Originally I planned to be back in Wentzville in January so February 13 was going to be perfect for our team meeting.  However, because I will be arriving on Feb. 9, I will not have enough time to fully prepare for the meeting.  So we are going to move the meeting to February 27 at 12:00 in the youth room.

We will be discussing various goals and the vision and direction for 2011 as well as some major changes!

Please let me know if you will be able to attend, so I can make sure we have enough sandwiches and chips!

Please also let me know if you will need childcare and if they will be eating with us..  This meeting will be no longer than an hour.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment