Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The Challenge Starts Again!

That's right, we are starting The Challenge again tomorrow at 6:30!

Here is a chart with all the weeks memory verse to give your kids a jump start on memorizing!

September 7

Psalm 100:5
“For the Lord is good and His love endures forever: His faithfulness continues through all generations.”


September 14

Psalm 36:5-6
“Your love, Lord. Reaches to the heavens. Your faithfulness to the skies. Your righteousness is like the highest mountains. Your justice like the great deep.


September 21
 
Psalm 4:3
“Know that the Lord has set apart His faithful servant for Himself; the Lord hears when I call to Him.”


September 28
 
John 14:15
“If you love me, you will obey what I command.”


October 5
 
Psalm 34:4
“I sought the Lord, and he answered me; he delivered me from all my fears.”


October 12
 
Joel 2:13b
“Return to the Lord your God, for he is gracious and compassionate, slow to anger and abounding in love, and he relents from sending calamity.”


October 19
 
Titus 3:4-5
“But when the kindness and love of God our Savior appeared, he saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit.”


October 26

Proverbs 3:34
“He mocks proud mockers but shows favor to the humble and oppressed.”


November 2
 
1 John 1:9
“If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.”


November 9

Exodus 9:16
“But I have raised you up for this very purpose, that I might show you my power and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth.”


November 16
 
The Challenge Party!

No comments:

Post a Comment